Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Why is Chinese food better a day later ?




The other day I received a flyer in the mail from an establishment called " Hong Kong Cuisine"
boasting it's grand opening and are you ready for this " free delivery".


The one thing Redlands has been missing was Chinese food delivered to my home. I called the other night and within 30 minutes a man was at my back door with piping hot Chinese food.


I told the proprietors of the Hong Kong Cuisine I would take it upon myself to tell all of Redlands of there free delivery and wicked good Vegetable Egg Foo Young.


So for those of you who missed the grand opening of the dream Cafe owned by Babu Bhatt. Please don't miss this opportunity to keep the little guy going.


Here is an excerpt of my conversation with the owner:

Owner You're a very kind man. Very kind, thank you. Very kind..