Tuesday, May 20, 2008

WHAT IS A BLUE LUPINE FLOWER

Since I have no kids, I work for the government. I can pretty much live and work at anywhere USA. I researched the top 100 places to live. All of the towns have these great sounding names. Lots of recreation, education, low crime , etc. I have to admit the thought of relocating was sounding tempting. Yeah, tempting until I saw # 92 on the list. Please read below Money magazines description of Grand Terrace.

92. Grand Terrace, Calif.
Population: 13,200Median home price (2006): $379,986Average property taxes (2006): $1,981Nestled between the Blue Mountain to the east and La Loma Hills to the west, this Inland Empire city offers great views and cool weather. Residents especially enjoy springtime, when the Blue Lupine flowers bloom on the mountain. The town proper is gorgeous in its own right, filled with unique houses and plenty of open space. Couple that with a high-performing school and friendly community, and Grand Terrace is a find in Southern California.


Wow, I would love to read Money Magazines description of a Colonoscopy.

Thanks I will just stay here in Redlands where the purple snow capped mountains reach the clear blue skies.