Friday, May 16, 2008

WHY I DONT DRINK AT WALMART


Where do you eat, where do you drink, who works on your car, who cuts your hair?

For me that answer has always been easy. From someone who has one location and the location is Redlands.

The recent opening of HANGAR 24 in town reminded me of why I have adopted this business model. Not a fan of the Super store. Although I have always wanted to say I own a 5 gallon can of black Olives.

Hangar 24 is a low key brewery out by the airport. Yes, we have a Airport in Redlands No chicken wings or Jalapeno poppers. Just some of the beast micro brew beer in the world. The Orange wheat is wicked good.

So on your way home from Jiffy Lube after a trip to super cuts ,remember you can still save your night with a trip to Hangar 24. If your not in the mood to drive to the aero puerto. most of the other local pubs and restaurants are now pouring hangar 24.

Thanks Ben for bringing beer to our town.